CIHIE is proud to partner with Northern Illinois University to bring unique consulting services and technical assistance to the region.
About the Illinois Health Information Technology Regional Extension Center
The Illinois Health Information Technology Regional Extension Center (ILHITREC), based at Northern Illinois University, has supported thousands of Illinois providers and practices in Meaningful Use and incentive program processes since 2010. ILHITREC offers registration, attestation and Meaningful Use services at no cost to qualified Medicaid providers through a contract with the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services. ILHITREC is your bridge to Health IT Resources. For more information, visit www.ILHITREC.org.
ILHITREC Services Include:
- Assist providers, practices and hospitals with Meaningful Use support and gap analysis services.
- Assist providers with incentive program registration and attestation at no cost to eligible Medicaid providers.
- Facilitate federal and state health care initiatives throughout Illinois, linking providers with the resources they need through partnerships, access to subject matter experts, funding and other tools.
- Provide free education and training on Meaningful Use, incentive program processes and other trending health care topics.
- Offer Illinois providers the most coordinated, up-to-date information by working closely with federal and state HFS departments, the Illinois Medicaid Incentive Program, and other statewide consortiums.
Meaningful Use Services and Support:
- Workflow and Gap Analysis
- Medicare/Medicaid Audit
- Coaching and Support
- Incentive Program Registration
- Attestation Services and Support
- Remote and On-Site Services