Watch the Replay of Our Recent Webinar
"Are Your Clinicians & Care Coordinators Experiencing the HIE Advantage?"
A $2.1 million federal grant has dramatically expanded the type of health information exchange services available to ANY hospital or clinic in Illinois... at no charge to you. The expansion allows CIHIE to provide real-time alerts when patients are admitted, discharged or experience an emergency visit at participating hospitals.
Why This Matters:
• Your care team can act with greater efficiency if they know in real-time when a critical event has occurred.
• You have a better chance of meeting quality metrics required by ACO or bundled payment arrangements.
• You can get immediate benefit from HIE participation as alerts can begin on the same day you subscribe.
• You can quickly recognize trends to help you improve your care coordination processes.
What You'll Learn:
• The goals of the grant-funded initiative
• The plan for continued expansion
• The results already experienced by the early adopters
• The requirements to participate